Town of Hampton
is located 35 km northeast of Saint John, and is a small, friendly community with many points of interest and beautiful natural scenery. We are nestled on the Kennebecasis River, a tributary of the St. John River. The town’s rolling hills, waterways, farmland, wildlife and world-renowned marsh area reward visitors with a visual feast.
It's our nature!
* NOTICE *
PUBLIC NOTICE: There is NO public skating on Sunday, March 26th due to the Hampton Figure Skating Club Year-End Show. Thank you for your understanding.
- Courthouse Update
- 2017 Summer Employment Opportunities - Applications being accepted between February 27 and March 31st.
- Compost and Recycling
- Hampton's Official Facebook Page
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Emergency Alert Service Registatration
- Current Tenders
- Partners for Climate Protection Survey
- Winter Parking Ban
- COMEX Bus Schedule
- Community Newsletter March 2017
- 72 Hours Preparedness Booklet