Town of Hampton
is located 35 km northeast of Saint John, and is a small, friendly community with many points of interest and beautiful natural scenery. We are nestled on the Kennebecasis River, a tributary of the St. John River. The town’s rolling hills, waterways, farmland, wildlife and world-renowned marsh area reward visitors with a visual feast.
It's our nature!
- SURPLUS ASSETS FOR SALE BY SEALED BID
- Kennebecasis Valley Nuisance Deer Management Assistance Program
- Compost and Recycling
- Hampton's Official Facebook Page
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Emergency Alert Service Registatration
- Partners for Climate Protection Survey#3
- COMEX Bus Schedule
- Community Newsletter August 2017
- 72 Hours Preparedness Booklet
- New Doctor Coming to Hampton