Town of Hampton
is located 35 km northeast of Saint John, and is a small, friendly community with many points of interest and beautiful natural scenery. We are nestled on the Kennebecasis River, a tributary of the St. John River. The town’s rolling hills, waterways, farmland, wildlife and world-renowned marsh area reward visitors with a visual feast.
It's our nature!
* NOTICE *
ONLINE BUSINESS SURVEY: The business community of the Greater Sussex Hampton Region are asked to complete this survey as part of the strategy to respond to the suspension of the operations at the Potash Corp mine. Survey results will be used in the strategy development process. Double Click Here to access the online survey.
- Courthouse Update
- 2017 Summer Employment Opportunities - Applications being accepted between February 27 and March 31st.
- Compost and Recycling
- Hampton's Official Facebook Page
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Emergency Alert Service Registatration
- Current Tenders
- Public Notice - Lyme Disease
- Winter Parking Ban
- COMEX Bus Schedule
- Community Newsletter February 2017
- 72 Hours Preparedness Booklet